A qualified plan can provide tax savings for your business today and accumulate assets for you for tomorrow.
Consider the following:
- A qualified plan can provide an immediate tax deduction for your business.
- Contributions to the plan are not currently taxable as income to the participants.
- Contributions accumulate tax-deferred until withdrawn.1
- Qualified plan assets are generally protected from creditors.
- If you have a need for life insurance, premiums can be paid for with pre-tax dollars through the plan.