The 2015 tax season is well under way but it’s never too early to start planning for next year. Attached is our 2016 Tax Guide. Consider it bifocals for your finances–helping you look ahead for future tax liabilities while keeping a close eye on your earnings so you can make necessary adjustments.
In it you’ll find:
- New federal income tax rate brackets
- Federal taxes on investments
- Education incentive limits
- Current retirement contribution limits
- Ages and factors for calculating Required Minimum Distribution from IRAs and Defined Contribution plans