Finding your soulmate and saving for retirement actually have a lot in common. Both can be intimidating, require careful planning and lead to some nerve-wracking decisions. However, making informed steps in both scenarios can leave you feeling happy and secure.
Fall in love with your retirement savings plan with these helpful tips:
- All you need is love…and a diversified retirement portfolio. Share the love by including products that help balance your portfolio. The moderation of risk and potential reward can make fixed indexed annuities a key component of a balanced financial plan.
- Love at first sight can happen, but isn’t always sustainable. Try setting short-term savings goals before diving head first into your retirement plan.
- Everyone wants a love that will last a lifetime. No different with wanting income for life. By adding a fixed indexed annuity, you can help generate guaranteed* lifetime income.
- Go “steady” with your retirement plan by setting up automatic payments. These consistent monthly or weekly automatic transfers will also help you steer clear of unnecessary spending.
- What’s not to love about a future trip with your sweetheart? Monitoring lifestyle expenses can really help you save. Use our retirement calculator to keep your savings on track.
- Valentine’s Day is all about spreading love. Add your employer’s retirement plan to your portfolio for extra support. Some organizations may even match their provided retirement plans, like a 401(k).
Say, “I love you,” by saving for your future.
*Guarantees are dependent on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.