September is many things: the end of summer, the start of a new school year and September is also Life Insurance Awareness Month. Teachers and parents alike are in “get it done mode,” so take the opportunity to check one more important item off your to-do list. Take this short quiz to see if you need to review your life insurance needs.
Have you experienced a life or financial change in the last year—like any listed below?
- Purchased a new home
- Received an inheritance
- Gotten married or divorced
- Had a baby or adopted a child (or been thinking about starting a family)
- Had a death in the immediate family
- Been thinking about college funding needs
- Become an empty nester
- Been thinking about supplemental retirement needs
- Purchased or sold a business
- Had wealth transfer concerns
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, check out the resources below to learn more. Then, get in touch with a financial professional to discuss your specific needs.
Resources for you
How big is your safety net? Try this calculator to get started.
Watch this short video to learn the difference between term life insurance and permanent life insurance.
Having life insurance is one step to getting financially fit. Because even if you aren’t headed back to school, you can still learn a few new things this season.