Life moves fast. So fast that it can be hard to slow down and plan. So, what’s one to do? One simple step is to have a life checkup each year by answering a few basic questions.
Have you had a big life or financial change in the last year—like any listed below?
- Bought a new home
- Gotten married
- Had a baby or adopted a child (or been thinking about starting a family)
- Starting to plan how to pay for college
- Become an empty nester
- Gotten divorced
- Lost a loved one in your immediate family
- Purchased or sold a business
- Received an inheritance
- Been thinking about how to bridge any gaps in your retirement needs
If you answered yes to one or more of these major life events, check out the resources below to learn more. Then, get in touch with a financial professional to discuss your specific life insurance needs. Try to make time each year to review your needs.
- Use this calculator as a starting point to find out how much life insurance you may need.
- Visit our resource center for more information.
Learn about life insurance with living benefits
Watch this video to see how life insurance with living benefits provided Eric and his family with peace of mind during a health crisis.
Living benefits are provided by riders, which are supplemental benefits that can be added to a life insurance policy and are not suitable unless you also have a need for life insurance. Riders are optional, may require additional premium and may not be available in all states or on all products. This is not a solicitation of any specific insurance policy.